Everyone wants their website to rank well with Google and the other main search engines like Yahoo and Bing because the higher your website ranks for the keywords and phrases people use to find businesses like yours, the more people will visit your site.
But how do search engines work?
The main key to getting a good search engine ranking is the copy.
For successful search engine optimisation (SEO), web copy is still the most important thing. It’s more important than the hidden elements, such as meta-tags and page title names, although those things will play a part in your search engine ranking.
We have a great understanding of the search engine optimisation process and will get your website climbing up the rankings. We can do a keyword and phrases analysis for your website. This will tell us which keywords and phrases most people type to find the products and services you offer. We can then work out which phrases are going to get the best results for your website.
We’ll write, or rewrite, your website copy to improve your search engine ranking. Without giving all our secrets away we’ll make sure:
- the position and the repetition of the keywords will improve your search engine ranking;
- the new web copy still reads well and makes sense;
- the copy is persuasive with the calls to action which will get people to contact you;
- not to use black hat tricks that might get your website blacklisted by Google.
If you haven’t already looked into Google Local Search then that’s something we recommend you sort out in order to get more visitors to your website.
Call me now to find our more on 0468422693
Other copywriting services:
- Web Copywriting
- Copywriting for SEO
- Ghost Blogging, Article Writing and Press Releases
- Proof Reading and Editing