Writing Experience and Qualifications
All the writing will be done by me, Annabel Candy. I've got an MA in Design for Interactive Media from Middlesex University in London and thirteen lucky years experience of writing for the Internet and designing websites. I've written for newspapers and magazines, but specialise in web copy writing, writing for search engine optimisation, ghost blogging and writing email newsletters.
I will not contract out your work to anyone else so you can be sure that your web copywriting will be of the quality you'd expect.
I have a number of qualifications and a lot of experience in things that make me a good copy writer.
Here are some of the things I've done that have helped make me the web copy writer I am today:
- Studied literature at University – So I know how to organise and write copy that makes sense. I have a BA in French and English.
- Qualified to teach english as a foreign language – So grammar, punctuation and spelling are strong points. I have taught english to adults and children in France, Laos, Zimbabwe and the UK.
- MA in Design for Interactive Media – So I have studied and written theses on the differences between how people read online and how they read print materials. I have an excellent understanding of the Internet and Internet marketing and know how to write web copy that people will actually read and act on.
- Director of Immedia – The New Zealand website design company my husband and I set up and ran successfully for ten years before we moved to Costa Rica and then Australia. Having owned a small business I understand what small businesses need and how they can use the Internet to their advantage. I also learnt how to write copy that sells both on websites and in email campaigns.
- Blog Writer – It's not just what you say but the way that you say it. Despite my 13 years of Internet marketing and website design experience I've learnt a lot the hard way and made plenty of mistakes. Now I know what to do and what not to do I can share that knowledge with you. I write a blog called Get In the Hot Spot using my married name, Annabel Candy.
- Worked as Joint Managing Editor of Boulevard Magazine in Paris – I understand the importance of deadlines and know how to meet them.
Working with me
As a web copy writer my aim is to make the process simple for you. I work with clients who are getting their websites designed or redesigned by Mucho and by clients who use other website designers.
- No Nonsense
I understand the need to work within your budget and will give you a fixed quote for the job before I start working with you. I won't charge you for the work if you're not happy with it. This has never happened and I don't expect it to but if you don't like the web copy writing I do for you then you won't have to pay for it, but of course you can't use it either!
I enjoy a good working relationship with my clients. I take pride in my work and get most of my jobs through word of mouth recommendations and Google.
Contact me now to find out how I can help you with your web copywriting needs or to get a free quotation for a specific web copywriting job.
Web copywriting services:
- Web Copywriting From Scratch
- Web Copywriting Improvements
- Strategic Copywriting for Search Engine Optimisation
- Ghost Blogging, Article Writing and Press Releases
- Proof Reading and Editing
More copywriting information: