But how do search engines work?
The main key for getting a good search engine ranking is the copy.
For successful search engine optimisation, web copy is still the most important thing. The copy on your website is more important than the hidden elements such as meta tags and page title names although those things will play a part in your ranking.
I have a good understanding of the search engine optimisation process and will work with Rich Candy to get your website climbing up the rankings. Rich can do a key word and phrases analysis for your website. This will tell us which key words and phrases most people type into the search engines to find the products and services you offer. We can then work out which key words and phrases are going to get the best results for your website.
When we've all agreed on the key words and phrases we are going to target, I'll write, or rewrite, your website copy to improve your search engine ranking. Without giving all our secrets away we will make sure:
- The position and the repetition of the key words will improve your search engine ranking;
- the new web copy still reads well and makes sense;
- the copy is persuasive with the calls to action which will get people to contact you;
- not to use silly tricks that might get your website blacklisted by Google.
Other copywriting services:
- Web Copywriting From Scratch
- Web Copywriting Improvements
- Ghost Blogging, Article Writing and Press Releases
- Proof Reading and Editing
More copywriting information: