Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the art of making your website "search engine friendly". There is no point in having a great website if nobody can find it, and SEO is the single most cost effective action you can take to drive traffic to your website. Our SEO services include the following:
- Identification of key phrases: we will analyse your target audience and access an online database to identify the actual key phrases used to make informed recommendations of your target key words and phrases.
- Competitive Analysis: We will assess the competitiveness for you target phrases and develop a strategy accordingly.
- Obstacles to high search engine ranking: We will identify any hidden obstacles and remove them. Some common problems include use of frames, Flash, use of illegal optimisation techniques (known as spamming), dynamic HTML, database driven websites and invalid code.
- Site structure and code changes: We will make changes to meta-tags, style sheets, link architecture and title-tags, as well as the actual HTML code and structure of your website. We may design specific landing pages to target certain key words and phrases.
- Copy: To improve their search engine ranking, most websites will need at least some changes to the copy. We will make minor copy changes (with your approval), and we can work with you to optimise the copy of your entire site.
- Linking strategy: We will advise you how external links to your site can impact positively on your search engine ranking, and work with you to develop a linking strategy if necessary.
To find out more about any of our web promotion and web marketing services give us a call or use our handy online promotion enquiry form now.