Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the art of making your website search engine friendly. There’s no point in having a great website if nobody can find it, and SEO is the single most cost effective action you can take to drive traffic to your website.
Do you need an SEO?
See Google’s new guide here >>
Our SEO services include the following:
- Identification of key phrases: we’ll analyse your target audience and access an online database to identify the actual key phrases used to make informed recommendations of your key words and phrases.
- Competitive Analysis: We’ll assess the competitiveness for you target phrases and develop a strategy accordingly.
- Obstacles to high search engine ranking: We’ll identify any hidden obstacles and remove them. Some common problems include use of frames, Flash, use of illegal spamming techniques, dynamic HTML, database driven websites and invalid code.
- Site structure and code changes: We’ll make changes to meta-tags, style sheets, link architecture and title-tags, as well as the actual HTML code and structure of your website. We may design specific landing pages to target certain key words and phrases.
- Copy: To improve their search engine ranking, most websites will need at least some changes to the copy. We’ll make minor copy changes (with your approval), and we can work with you to optimise the copy of your entire site.
- Linking strategy: We’ll advise you how external links to your site can impact positively on your search engine ranking, and work with you to develop a linking strategy if necessary.
- Monthly Reports: Monthly progress reports including search ranking changes and other key metrics.
- Conversion: Not strictly SEO but once you have attracted traffic to your website it’s important to convert that traffic to leads and sales. We will make sure your website is optimised for conversions.
To find out more about any of our Web promotion and Web marketing services give us a call on 07 54473187 now.